- Family Intro
To Do List:
- Write a short introduction for yourself and your family for the play. (See example below)
- Bring your props/costumes/etc. for the play (Ask your parents).
- Be prepared with your songs, lines, etc.
- If you haven’t finished your flag, bring it tomorrow.
- Keep looking for science and social studies books.
Hello/Hi/Good Evening, my name is <<YOUR NAME>>. My family is from <<NAME OF COUNTRY>>. OR (My mom’s family is from…. My dad’s family is from….) My family came to the United States for… (or because….). Tonight, I play the part of <<YOUR PART>>.