Calendar (Due Wednesday, October 8):
- Stone Fox
- Reader’s Notebook
- Driver’s Notes****
- Picture Day
To Do List:
- Finish Reading Stone Fox (Chapter 9 and 10)
- In your reader’s notebook:
- Create a plot line of the last two chapters
- Write a reflection of the Stone Fox. Was your original prediction correct? What do you think about the end of the story? If you were Little Willy, what would you do now?
- Return Driver’s Forms
- Remember it is PICTURE DAY tomorrow!
Sentence / Idea Starters for the Reflection:
Before I read Stone Fox, I predicted that…. I now realize my prediction was … (correct/incorrect/close to what happened/way off, etc)..because….
At the end of the story….(what happened), I think that….because….
I was surprised by…because…. I thought that….because….
If I was Little Willy, I would now…because….