Calendar: (Due Monday, 9/29)
- Patterns problems WS (WS stands for worksheet)
- Comparing WS (WS stands for worksheet)
To Do List:
- Share your FMJ with your family. Remind them to write back to YOU!
- Complete two story problems that use patterns (yellow form)
- Complete Comparing Numbers worksheet. All problems. (purple WS)
You should also be reading at least thirty minuntes each night. Research shows the more time people read “good fit” books, the better they will get at reading. By reading a “good fit” book every night for at least 30 minutes, you will become a great reader!
Students should also be practicing math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) each night for about 10 minutes!